ULTIMATE UV PROTECTION The sun shoots out rays of different lengths. The most damaging are the ultra violet rays, which are classified as UVA and UVB. Breo sunglasses offer UV400 protection and are tested and approved to BS EN 1836:2005 & AS/NZS 1067:2003 standards, offering great protection for affordable prices.
Ultimate UV Protection
- Filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC
Technology with Strength - Polycar X®
- Impact resistance against heavy objects at low speeds
Finished With Style
- It's called Soft Touch for a reason, because you can't resist touching it!
100% UV A/B
TECHNOLOGY WITH STRENGTH - POLYCARX Our polycarbonate lenses (Polycarx) are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and they provide 100% protection from the suns harmful UV rays. They are also lightweight, adding to the comfort of our sunglasses and sports eyewear.
FINISHED WITH STYLE - Soft-TRM Our unique soft touch rubber membrane (Soft-TRM) finish provides great sweat resistance and sit comfortably on the face and ears under any conditions for prolonged periods of time. Ultra soft to the touch, it feels like expensive suede or soft leather but offers the tough as nails performance.
The Edge range incorporates an array of colour combinations making these highly versatile shades perfect for sport or fashion. Our unique soft touch rubber (Soft-TRM®) finish provides great sweat resistance and sit comfortable on the face and ears under any conditions for prolonged periods of time. Our Polycarbonate lenses are made of tough high impact material (PolycarX®) and the mirrored Cat 3 finish transmits the full colour spectrum and provides enhanced glare reduction.
- Available in 8 colours
- Soft touch rubber
- One size/unisex
- Super tough shatterproof lenses
- Alternative to Polarization for UV Protection
- Enhanced glare reduction
- Sport style
- Frame: PC Frame Hor — 140mm Vert — 46mm Leg — 130mm
- Lens: Mirrored Polycarbonate
- Weight: 30g
- Filter: Filter Category No. 3
- Protection: Total UV Protection
- Tested: • UV 400 • BS EN 1836:2005 • AS/NZS 1067:2003